Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Answers to David's ?? about Gremlin Parts

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Answers to David's ?? about Gremlin Parts

I believe it was me. That sounds good. I was thinking
about ethier hanging on to it for when I have another
AMC to put it in, or at least making a nice wall item
out of it. The script emblems, well, not worried about
the pins or anything. The gas cap don't worry about.
Good luck with the rest of the parts coming off it and
I hope you find that build sheet! -Dave

=====
D.G. 713