Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: cold weather/heat pumps, and unregistered cars

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: cold weather/heat pumps, and unregistered cars/county regs....VA

I agree Jerry, this is bullcrap. My Grandfather's
neighbors complain SO much its not even funny. They
called the cops at like 3 in the morning because "our
dog was barking" but he comes inside at night and
during the day both me and my grandmother and great
grandmother were home and it wasn't our dog who was
barking. That happend a good 3 or 4 times. They called
the cops about the german shepard up the hill, not our
english setter. They have also complained about a
mulch pile, and after they complained about the jungle
in our backyard, which we cut down, they complained
about the pile sitting in our backyard while we were
waiting for it to be picked up by a trash company!! We
have/had old cars back there they complained about,
they complained when we turned on the flood lights to
swim late at night like 12am-3am, they complain about
anything and everything. Even the ramp my grandfather
installed in front of his house so he could get my now
paralized grandmother through the door! Those
neighbors piss me off so much. 1 household
inpaticular, as they are ALWAYS the ones complaining.
Big family of IDIOTS. You'd agree if you met them. We
just can't win!

=====
D.G. 713