Re: cold weather/heat pumps, and unregistered cars/county regs....VA

Re: cold weather/heat pumps, and unregistered cars/county regs....VA

 First, I'd like to know if any of those people up
in the NE have heat pumps, I'd think that at 45 below
, there ain't any heat in the air to pull out!
'Course, that's just wind chill, even so, minus temps
would render any HP's ineffective. Any of you BAG
members live up in the NE, and know what the heating
systems are like generally? Just curious...
On a more interesting note, there is apparently a
bill in the Virginia legislature to vote on "allowing"
people to keep their unregistered cars on their
property without being hassled, but have a
common-sense method to hide them, like shrubs,
fencing, etc, and NOT have to put them all inside
garages ( how BIG a garage can a guy with a $40k
salary and 10 projects in his driveway afford to
build, and the local code allow?? ) I DO intend to
find my representative, and call him/email him to let
him know that we are sick and tired of having our
constitutional rights s(*)it on ( insert P or H at
asterik, as appropriate ). Hopefully it will pass, and
we can breathe a little easier knowing that "big
brother" won't be hassling us near as much. I know I
will!

Jerry CAsper
Virginia resident, 8-Gremlin owner