Working on Parts Inside

It was so cold and slippery out yesterday my wife walked 2 blocks out of the 4 to the bus stop and just turned around and came home. I had a Dr's appointment and it turned out the Dr's office was closed. Like I really was going to try to go to it. My son got half way to work and turned around and came home. This morning it is 20-30 below zero with the wind chill, Looks like I will be stuck in the house for a few more days. I did get the last 2 cotes of paint on the dash center panel and it looks like new again. It just need to cook in the dehydrator for a week or so before I polish it out. It's time to start on the gauge panel today. Anybody need a set of gauges? These are out of a later than 74 Hornet as they have kilometers on the speedo with Mph.
"Doc"