Finally Herman Lewis has a website

Well folks the legendarly AMC racing engine builder and record breaking drag racer Herman Lewis has his own website here it is
http://webpages.charter.net/hermanlewis/ Mr.Lewis built my buddies motor'a 401 stroked to 422 cubes'for his 74 Gremlin which has ran a so far best e/t of 9.64 @142 mph if you want to get serious with your AMC this guy is the man to get ahold of!!!
Bart M.
73 Gremlin 360/T10