Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Working on Parts Inside

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Working on Parts Inside

If she walked 2 of the 4, instead of walking 2 back
couldn't she walk the other 2 to the bus stop? Well, I
can't say that, I probably would have done the same
thing.. as I have done it in the past as well. But it
was because I was having a hard time riding my bike
through 5 inches of snow to get to my grandparents
house a mile away to shovel.. by the time I was a 1/4
mile away(felt like 3 miles) I walked the bike back,
then walked to the house, only to find someone had
already shoveled.

=====
D.G. 713