Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Working on Parts Inside

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/01/16 Fri AM 07:20:25 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Working on Parts Inside

Looks like I will be staying inside today too. Colder then a witches *** in a steel bra up here. Schools are closed today its so cold. I was gonna get some Kero for my heater for the garage but its too cold to walk to the garage from the house!
Here is a pic of ALL 6 of my garage bays frozen stiff. Wifes subaru and tennants car .......Notice no AMC's outside :o)>
Davis

Jeeezus i will no longer gripe about the temps being in the 50s here in South Fl. at nite LOL stay warm Davis
Bart

image/pjpeg