Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Working on Parts Inside

Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Working on Parts Inside

I started a fire in the wood stove in the basement today to help relieve the strain  on the furnace. windchill is gonna reach 45 below today! Tomorrow it will feel like spring at a warm 32 degrees. Finally gonna reach the freezing mark. I am still sitting here with fleece flannel shirt, and sweats and even fleece socks ! I am nice and toasty Thanks Bart.
 Davis

Jeeezus i will no longer gripe about the temps being in the 50s here in South Fl. at nite LOL stay warm Davis
Bart