Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Working on Parts Inside

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Working on Parts Inside

Doc & fellow AMC brethern,
 I was woundering how that stuff worked. I just got a 20 gallon parts washer  and I am looking for a solvent to put in it. I was gonna use kerosene but the wife doesn't like that idea. There are a few bio cleaners out there such as the CSC but the other problem I have is the washer will be out in the unheated garage. I need somthing that won't freeze and I am not sure what will work as well as kero and not freeze. Anyone know of a good product?
Thanks,
 Davis
 I just put the gauge panel in a tub of Castrol Super clean to strip off all the paint/chrome/and glue from the wood grain insert. Since it has no damage all I have to do is let the CSC clean it up and sand and paint it.
"Doc"