Re: Working on Parts Inside

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Looks like I will be staying inside today too. Colder then a witches *** in a steel bra up here. Schools are closed today its so cold. I was gonna get some Kero for my heater for the garage but its too cold to walk to the garage from the house!
> Here is a pic of ALL 6 of my garage bays frozen stiff. Wifes subaru and tennants car .......Notice no AMC's outside :o)>
> Davis
>
> amc74hornet <amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
> This morning it is 20-30 below zero with the wind chill, Looks like I will be stuck in the house for a few more days.

I have a 2 car garage where I live but the driveway is too steep and with the cold temps the snow plowing and salting had not done much good. Since I walk with a cane last thing I need to do is fall and break a hip or somthing. Besides the Yellow Hornet is in the garage with my sons 74 Javelin project car and there is no room to work on anything and it is too cold in there. The orange one is covered with snow and parked in the street with my Chevy. I just put the gauge panel in a tub of Castrol Super clean to strip off all the paint/chrome/and glue from the wood grain insert. Since it has no damage all I have to do is let the CSC clean it up and sand and paint it.
"Doc"