Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Working on Parts Inside

Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Working on Parts Inside

Heh, I can almost bet you as soon as my Dad walks in
tonite he'll call me up to build a fire. After workin'
all day the last thing he really wants to do to keep
warm is crawl around with his head in a fireplace
trying to open the flue and place logs perfectly.. it
is in art :)