Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Working on Parts Inside

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Working on Parts Inside

Brrr....it is a chilly 68 degrees here right now but ya'll can laugh at us
tonight when Houston goes under a flood warning again and Ramblers,
Gremlins, and semis are floting down Interstate 10.....again.... :~P Eddie
stakes' Planet Houston AMX www.planethoustonamx.com

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
wrote:
> I started a fire in the wood stove in the basement today to help relieve
the strain on the furnace. windchill is gonna reach 45 below today!
Tomorrow it will feel like spring at a warm 32 degrees. Finally gonna reach
the freezing mark. I am still sitting here with fleece flannel shirt, and
sweats and even fleece socks ! I am nice and toasty Thanks Bart.
> Davis

> Jeeezus i will no longer gripe about the temps being in the 50s here in
South Fl. at nite LOL stay warm Davis