Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Working on Parts Inside

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/01/16 Fri PM 01:27:04 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Working on Parts Inside

Yup still up for sale. It needs some quarter work but the rest is soilid. I didn't mention it cause he is so far away.......but then again I went to Indiana for my 72 X and a guy that bought my 74 amx is comming from Minnisota for it in a couple of weeks.
Thanks for reminding me Bart
Davis

oops i forgot your waay up north and Ed said he hailed from The Cornhusker state sorry bout that
Bart