Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Working on Parts Inside

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Working on Parts Inside

In a message dated 1/16/2004 10:32:18 AM Central Standard Time, edveneck@xxxx writes:

I'm new to this list, so Ihave to ask.  Where do you
guys live that it is that cold?  I assume that you are
in the upper east coast.  I live in the Midwest
(Omaha, NE), and we get are share of cold spells here
also, but right now, we have enjoy about 10 days of
temps in the upper 40's.  But that not going to last
much longer.  Next week highs in the 20's and lows
around "0"
Hang in there, spring is coming!!
Ed

Welcome to the group Ed. I am way down here in southeast Texas but I can relate to all the others......I lived in Michigan for 7 years and I don't miss the northern winters.

Rick