Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Found: 1974 Gremlin X - read for parts

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Found: 1974 Gremlin X - read for parts

In a message dated 1/15/2004 7:30:20 PM Central Standard Time, lumina3@xxxx writes:

it probably was a pretty
ride in its day...yellow with tan/cream seats...cute chrome rack and
spoiler.

Got a question about the spoiler that you or someone can answer for me. Where the spoiler mounts to the roof, are there gaskets between the brackets and the roof sheet metal? I have purchased a couple of spoilers for mine andneither came with a gaskets.

If you are able to save the Gremlins organs, you should take anything and everything you can unbolt or unscrew and save it. It is amazing what folks will buy on E-Bay. Heck, you might even be able to educate the husband on auto mechanics by getting him to help......hehehehehe.

Rick