Re: Later All!!! I am Exhausted!!!

Turn on the gas logs (or light a wood fire), bundle up, and take it
easy till the nasty cold weather abates abit! You've earned it, Santa!
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
> I am wasted physically wise. I had 40 degree no wind weather here
for a while so I put the rebuilt carb on Malibu winter beater. It
runs fine. Now I don't have to use one of my Hornets in the bad
weather. It is supposed to get real cold tomorrow and the weather is
supposed to be bad for the next 3-4 days. Eddie send me some of that
70 degree zero humidity weather fast. LOL