Later All!!! I am Exhausted!!!

I am wasted physically wise. I had 40 degree no wind weather here for a while so I put the rebuilt carb on Malibu winter beater. It runs fine. Now I don't have to use one of my Hornets in the bad weather. It is supposed to get real cold tomorrow and the weather is supposed to be bad for the next 3-4 days. Eddie send me some of that 70 degree zero humidity weather fast. LOL
"Doc"