From: "amc74hornet" <amc74hornet@xxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 4:19 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Later All!!! I am Exhausted!!!

I am wasted physically wise. I had 40 degree no wind weather here for a
while so I put the rebuilt carb on Malibu winter beater. It runs fine. Now I
don't have to use one of my Hornets in the bad weather. It is supposed to
get real cold tomorrow and the weather is supposed to be bad for the next
3-4 days. Eddie send me some of that 70 degree zero humidity weather fast.
LOL
"Doc"

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: