Re: Later All!!! I am Exhausted!!!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> Turn on the gas logs (or light a wood fire), bundle up, and take it
> easy till the nasty cold weather abates abit! You've earned it, Santa!
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
> <amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
> > I am wasted physically wise. I had 40 degree no wind weather here
> for a while so I put the rebuilt carb on Malibu winter beater. It
> runs fine. Now I don't have to use one of my Hornets in the bad
> weather. It is supposed to get real cold tomorrow and the weather is
> supposed to be bad for the next 3-4 days. Eddie send me some of that
> 70 degree zero humidity weather fast. LOL
> > "Doc"

I was lucky yesterday to get a few hours of decent weather to do my tuesday errands and get the carb on the Chevy. And just in the nick of time too. After returning the old carb an getting my core charge back on the 10 min. ride home the sky got black and the wind kicked up and we had near white out conditions with snow. It was the first time the yellow Hornet was out in the snow in 25 years. It ended just as I got home. This winter is killing me physically and mentally. And that 175$ I spent for the Chevy's carb would have bought all the foam and vinal and adhesive I need for the new Hornet's interior. It was 10 below zero with the wind chill this morning and it is only supposed to get to 15 as a high for today. I am going to spend the day inside where it is warm and work on some interior parts and rest. I over did yesterday and am paying for it today.
"Doc"