Re: Doc your pics are up :)

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David G." <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
> Well I'm sorry to hear it Doc. Just give me a date of
> the show and I'm there. -Dave
>
> --- amc74hornet <amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
> > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David G."
> > <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Doc I know from what you've been saying.. that its
> > > nothing to nothing chance of you showing up at the
> > > next CT AMO show.. but I really do hope that
> > you'll
> > > find the strength, maybe from this new hornet, to
> > make
> > > it one last time. I'd really like to meet you up
> > there
> > > and see the hornet. -Dave
> > >
> > > =====
> > > D.G. 713

> > > Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus"
> > Sweepstakes
> > > http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus
> >
> > When you get old and have major physical problems
> > like I have you have to have a reality check. Like
> > from one of them old Clint Eastwood "Dirty Harry"
> > movies. One has to know ones limitations. I know
> > mine and the Ct. show is out of the realm of any
> > kind of possibility ever again. A local cruise in
> > the spring will be a major chore. Get your father
> > interested in his cars again and bring him down to
> > the small AMC my friend put's on in the spring in
> > Ardsley, New York. I may be there, health and
> > weather co-operateing.
> > "Doc"
> >

> =====
> D.G. 713

I'll post the date for the Ardsley show when I find out. I am not familiar with Ct., but it is 85 miles from the Berlin Ct. show site to Yonkers so it probably is 80 miles to Ardsley as yonkers is farther south. I am talking takeing the Merrit Pkwy to 287 and then down the Saw Mll River Pkway.
"Doc"