Re: Answers to Doc's ???

Doc, by all means - please ask her if she is interested in
talking/meeting with me. You may give her my email address if she is
interested. Thanks! Luinda

> > Who is she? I need to meet this chick as it sounds like we have
ALOT in common!

Let me ask my friend in Alabama if she want's to get in touch with
you. I don't give out addy's out without an ok. Although I don't see
any reason she would object, but I have to ask. I'll let you know.