Re: Answers to Doc's ???

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> What does your husband say about your AMC addiction?
> He is resigned to the fact that I am going to do this project anyway,
> so he goes along with my decision.
>
> Does he help you with the cars?
> Are you kidding? I worry about him getting injured plugging in the
> toaster! He is NOT mechanicallly inclined
at all, and freely admits
> it. He says he 'wants to be a part of this project car' so I told him
> he will learn to be the wet-sanding king of Alabama!!! LOL
>
> The girl I know in Alabama that got me the Hornet's "X" steering
> wheel has all the mechanical knowledge and just uses her husband for
> muscle as he know's nothing about cars...
> Who is she? I need to meet this chick as it sounds like we have ALOT
> in common!

My wife can't even work the microwave, and we have had it for 8-9 years. Good thing she has worked since I became disabled in 1989 as I have taken over everything house realated and managing the family affairs. In almost 35 years of mariage my wife's big thing was putting green peppers on top of meat loaf and helping me bleed brakes. I do all the cooking now and have bought a one man brake bleeder from Eastwood that works great. If I didn't love her she would have been out the door years ago. Check out he brake bleeder in their catalog, it also has a bunch of other functions, like vacume bleed down testing. Let me ask my friend in Alabama if she want's to get in touch with you. I don't give out addy's out without an ok. Although I don't see any reason she would object, but I have to ask. I'll let you know.
"Doc"