Re: [AMC-list] OT: Nissan anyone?

I think I fixed it today, I hope.  An O2 sensor throwing it into limp home mode.
What really sucks is the way that OBDII seems to deal with faulty sensors.

The bad sensor triggers a shutdown in the ecu, which has a cow and curls up in a ball to cry!

Put about 20 miles on it tonight and it is so far running clean, no codes or other issues. i'm going to keep it and run it the rest of the week to be sure, got my fingers crossed.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.