Re: [AMC-list] Tom Bunsey's cars and parts sale

Re: [AMC-list] Tom Bunsey's cars and parts sale

Near as I can recall he had a fairly large collection of parts when I was there somewhere around fall of 2001. If I can swing the trip it may be a must see on my part.
sorry to know of why this is being done though.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.