Re: [AMC-list] Tom Bunsey's cars and parts sale

From what I understand, there is still a large collection of parts and tools.

Matt

On 6/28/2011 9:37 PM, Wrambler spouted this sage advice:
Near as I can recall he had a fairly large collection of parts when I was there somewhere around fall of 2001. If I can swing the trip it may be a must see on my part.
sorry to know of why this is being done though.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Haas"<mhaas@xxxxxxx>
To: "AMC-List"<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 8:15:08 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] Tom Bunsey's cars and parts sale
As many of you are aware, Tom Bunsey and his family were taken from us
this past Easter Sunday. His cars are parts are being sold on Saturday
July 23rd in London, Ohio. Ohio AMC has a flyer with some more details
posted at http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=ohioamc.

Here is a list of cars for sale:

1981 Concord Sundancer
1967 Rouge convertible (this is the featured car on Ohio AMC's site)
1967 American 440
1988 Jeep Comanche (parts car)
1967 Ambassador Convertible
1982 Spirit DL (parts car)
1963 Classic 770
1964 American
Eagle Limited wagon (year not given, parts car, no title)
2 door Concord Limited (year not given, parts car, no title)

Matt

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH