Re: [AMC-list] OT: Nissan anyone?

You should have seen the engine wiring harness from my 84 Ramcharger.

Matt

On 6/27/2011 11:17 AM, Wrambler spouted this sage advice:
Oh almost forgot to mention, I have never seen such thin wire with tons of splices.
Plus crimp connectors in the middle of one wire!, All looks to be factory done too.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Fulton"<piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rambler AMC, Nash, Jeep and family"<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 9:21:23 AM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] OT: Nissan anyone?
Shucks, Nissan was just getting friendly with our old friend Renault
too.

Seriously, you have my sympathy Mark and I would think that if anyone
could
solve this, you could.

Are there any mail lists or forums you can access to see if similar
problems
(and solutions) have been reported?

Also, remember KISS. Check all the connections for clean and tight.

Joe Fulton

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH