Re: [AMC-list] Getting ready for first trip with Rambler and Apache Eagl

Re: [AMC-list] Getting ready for first trip with Rambler and Apache Eagle

> A coleman stove would be cool. And maybe make a chuck box.
>
> But the '65 Rambler, '66 Apache Eagle and '72 Schwinn are close
> enough! Our cookware is a dutch oven, a cast iron frying pan, a coffee
> percolator and a pie iron. Our light is a Coleman propane lantern. We
> should look close enough to right.

Did you head out this weekend? How'd it go? Us and another couple went
camping down at San Onofre for an overnight at the beach. Rambler and
Sherwood popup. (You can almost see the nuke plants 1 mi. north). Just got
back. It's about 1.5 hrs south of us.

Last trip for the Sherwood as it is now, all falling apart. Will get new
floors and covers in the next month or so. They're totally rotten.

I looked again at your pics -- your Apache is smaller than our Sherwood.
That's a good thing. Any pics of the inside of the thing?