Re: [AMC-list] Getting ready for first trip with Rambler and Apache Eagl

Re: [AMC-list] Getting ready for first trip with Rambler and Apache Eagle

I'm thinking for a 60's look I need jeans or decent long pants (I
telecommute and live in Georgia - I haven't worn long pants in a long
time!). A decent shirt with buttons (I might have one somewhere) - and
lose a good 40 pounds. People didn't seem as heavy in the mid 60's. A
haircut. I don't think folks driving Rambler sedans were the shaggy
type.

A coleman stove would be cool. And maybe make a chuck box.

But the '65 Rambler, '66 Apache Eagle and '72 Schwinn are close
enough! Our cookware is a dutch oven, a cast iron frying pan, a coffee
percolator and a pie iron. Our light is a Coleman propane lantern. We
should look close enough to right.