Re: [AMC-list] 4.0L w/T-5 attached and/or 264" I-6 stroker long block

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 5:54 PM, Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You can rebuild that 350 cheap cheap cheap. The operative word is cheap.

Sadly, this is true. It's the bellybutton motor for a reason. I agree
though, the 4.0+T5 would be better suited sort of, it's somewhat lighter,
probably an easier fit (havn't seen your chassis though) and weight / HP
would be just great.

A bird in hand is worth, etc. Coulda woulda shoulda -- but gotta 350. If
it's all installed and fits and all, might as well run with it!

So what's this kit car? Any pics? Or a name I can google for?