Re: [AMC-list] 4.0L w/T-5 attached and/or 264" I-6 stroker long block

Re: [AMC-list] 4.0L w/T-5 attached and/or 264" I-6 stroker long block

I keep coming back to this hot 4.0 with T5 or the I-6 stroker. My middle son's
project car has a Chevy 350 that doesn't run and a TH350 that leaks like a
sieve. We're looking at a rebuild on both at minimum. If I had the scratch, I
think a hot AMC I-6 and a T-5 manual transmission would be seriously cool in
the kit car. It looks like an old Austin Healey, is british racing green
(well, green fiberglass in need of paint)and needs work on brakes, engine and
tranny.

Somehow an I-6 seems just right for an A-H kit car. I know, my kid wants a V8
in a big way - but still, a 6 would be pretty cool.