Re: [AMC-list] 4.0L w/T-5 attached and/or 264" I-6 stroker long block

Re: [AMC-list] 4.0L w/T-5 attached and/or 264" I-6 stroker long block

You can rebuld that 350 cheap cheap cheap. The operative word is cheap.  If you and he are on a budget, rebuild the 350.  You son or you can rebuild or regasket that Turbo 350 there at home too.  There's so much information out there about those trannies.

The first engine I rebuilt was the 350 in my son's 75 Nova.  He had blown the engine 300 miles from home and I towed it home and took it for my own.  Cleaned it up with new paint and interior and rebuilt the engine and drove it to work for 3 years.  Sold it for a pretty good price.

Joe Fulton