Re: [AMC-list] progress...

ok, so i just re-read my post about the shop vac, maybe he used it to blow, i
dont remember, it was like 4-5 years ago he was talkin to me about it. i know
he used a shop vac, an air hose from his compressor to blow it dry, and then
said he had a hose hooked to a regulator from an old wirefeed welder on argon
pumping into the tank while he welded up some holes. he said he has fixed
something like 20 tanks or so like that. he is an old school logger (eastern
oregon, thats quite common, everyone fixes their own junk out here) anyway, i
get the point that you probably dont feel like fixing it.
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules