Re: [AMC-list] Sign of the times,,,,

I took machine shop in a vocational technical high school. We moved
during my senior year, and I ended up going a different route. I have
a lot of respect for machinist and tool & die folks. That is a heck of
a skill. Sad to see the certification go. You would hope that folks
restoring older cars or folks into racing would keep a machine shop
running. Guess not. That is bad.