Re: [AMC-list] Swapping out fuel sending unit - where do you connect gro

Re: [AMC-list] Swapping out fuel sending unit - where do you connect ground?

Bruce, my 58's sending unit wire came right out the trunk floor and my 83 does. Every AMC I have ever owned came right out the middle of the trunk floor. Somewhere in the span between 58 and 83, didn't someone grab someone else at the factory and say, "hey.....".......Russ