[AMC-list] 89 Jeep sports truck, I looked at it, got ques

[AMC-list] 89 Jeep sports truck, I looked at it, got ques

I checked out that Jeep. It is not a 4x4, but a 2x4. A little better for me as I really don't use 4x4 anyway.
Its a 4.o I6 and a 5spd with 158K. It has really neglected because almost nothing works. And what does work is in need of tightening, loosening or lubing. Almost every feature on the truck does what it isn't supposed to do. I think either a girl or a little guy owned it as there are pedal covers on it as I can't fit my big 'ol 13s past 'em.
The engine does run good, though, and the clutch sounds good. The brakes seem right, it is straight and all the glass is good.
What are these things worth? Craigs list and the local paper don't show any 2x4s, so how "rare" are these little trucks and what kinda gas miliage/performance with them. Any issues with this particular truck.....Russ