[AMC-list] HORNET/GREMLIN/CONCORD/SPIRIT/EAGLE parts

[AMC-list] HORNET/GREMLIN/CONCORD/SPIRIT/EAGLE parts

OK,
 I have a LOT of  used parts for these (all the cars based on the Hornet)
 interior, exterior, mechanical, glass.  I have been saving everything for a long time, and certainly will not need it all.
If you are looking for something specific, write me off the list..  I can send pictures, IF i can find things.  LOL
I have complete rear 1/4 panels from I think a 66 American that really need to find a new home. They were cut off a car, complete with the bottom of the "C" pillar and part of the floor pan. Too big to ship, but they need a new home..  Not worth most people's trouble, but would fix a smashed or rusted car..

Jeff Denison
Mr_AMC@xxxxxxxxxxxx