From: Bruce Griffis <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 09:25:31
To: <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>; AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] AND ANOTHER THING 195.6

I was wondering about the drilling the thermostat thing. If the t-stat
button causes it to open to let coolant circulate, isn't drilling a
hole in it kind of like leaving it always open? Or is the hole small
enough so that there is only a small amount always circulating, then
when it opens it gets enough flow to keep it cool?