Re: [AMC-list] AND ANOTHER THING 195.6

I was wondering about the drilling the thermostat thing. If the t-stat
button causes it to open to let coolant circulate, isn't drilling a
hole in it kind of like leaving it always open? Or is the hole small
enough so that there is only a small amount always circulating, then
when it opens it gets enough flow to keep it cool?