Re: [AMC-list] AND ANOTHER THING 195.6

im hoping that maybe my "mistake"  or "short term" fix has found a reason to
stay. i thought it was strange, but when i discovered a month or so ago, i
didnt have a thermostat in the motor i put in rosie, i found a t-stat in
rosie's glove box. brand new. it fit, so i went to put it in. i noticed that
it was a 160* t-stat. it was supposed to only be a temporary thing. with tom
j's discovery (i never paid any attn to it) i dont think thats such a bad
thing. i can put some card board infront of it to get a lil more heat. the
gauge comes up exactly to the C dot on the gauge. not above. so i think i
could put some cardboard infront of it to get more heat. i will see how it
does in the summer. i know its about 190 where they are most efficient. i
should find one, and drill it like tom j suggests. dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules