Re: [AMC-list] '65 American 195.6 Fuel Pump to Carb alternatives

Re: [AMC-list] '65 American 195.6 Fuel Pump to Carb alternatives

Thanks! I wasn't sure about plain old rubber as my steel line goes up
and over the valve cover. I was worried about heat. But it doesn't
seem to be doing the heater hose any harm, so ...

Maybe I can save the 45 bucks or so and just go simple and
straight-forward. (6AN stainless steel on a 195.6 Rambler with a 1
barrel! It might cause a few chuckles or outright guffaws)