[AMC-list] '65 American 195.6 Fuel Pump to Carb alternatives

[AMC-list] '65 American 195.6 Fuel Pump to Carb alternatives

Okay, I can not bend fuel line to save my life. I tend to go the wrong
direction, and have way too many improperly bent fuel lines on my
workbench. I see that Inline Tube has a preformed fuel line to go from
the fuel pump to the 1 barrel carb on a '67 Rambler with a 232. Anyone
poke around '67 Americans with 232's and 1 barrel carbs and '65
Americans with 195.6's and 1 barrel Holley 1909's? Are they similar
enough that the pre-formed fuel line for the '67 would work on the
'65?