Re: [AMC-list] '65 American 195.6 Fuel Pump to Carb alternatives

Re: [AMC-list] '65 American 195.6 Fuel Pump to Carb alternatives

I scrounged up my old fitting for the fuel pump. Looks like 3/8"
standard pipe for going in to the pump. 90 degree bend. 1/2" for where
the fuel line screws in. Fuel line is 5/16". I'll pull the straight
fitting from the carb later on - but I'm thinking 3/8" as well.

Todd - that has been my approach for a long time. Yay for rubber
mallets and JB Weld!