Re: [AMC-list] '65 American 195.6 Fuel Pump to Carb alternatives

Re: [AMC-list] '65 American 195.6 Fuel Pump to Carb alternatives

Should be in business by Friday.

Ordered 90 degree 3/8" fitting for the fuel pump. $13.99
Straight 3/8" fitting for the carb. $4.99
Two adapters to bring it down to 6AN @ $2.99 each
3 feet of 6AN stainless steel flexible fuel line @ $14.99

Hope it doesn't look too goofy, but also hope it solves my hacked
pipe-bending attempts.

Next up: redo the electrical connections to the coil and distributor.
Something gave me a decent jolt when I stuck my hand in there! Need to
get the car moving again before I have to worry about the gas sitting
in the tank too long.