Re: [AMC-list] SoCal TT videos (Sunday)

That's not too far off of the exhaust note on my 67 American wagon. My car has a 2.25" exhaust also (two owners ago, it was changed over to mandrel bent stainless) but it's bone stock otherwise. I have a generic Midas muffler on it now but it had an unknown brand stainless on it that was much louder when I got it. That muffler sort of moo'd and it was one of the first things changed on the car when I got it.

Matt

On 10/17/2009 1:06 PM, tom jennings spouted this sage advice:

It's a funny exhaust note
though, that oddball cam with a turbo muffler, 2.25" pipe that exits in
front of the rear wheel.

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH