Re: [AMC-list] SoCal TT videos (Sunday)

That's pretty cool.
Theres a road here in Wv that looks a lot like those.
Nothing but hours of switchbacks, over and over again.
Would make an awesome rally run...
Might have to go give it a blast someday, just on my own!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.