Re: [AMC-list] Adding TBI fuel

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 11:31, <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> if your tune is correct. Don't expect magical improvements from efi. John
> Elle was disappointed when he did the swap on his Spirit.

Yeah, that's true, its not magic. What EFI is, is consistent. Since it's
closed loop, if you get the state of tune right, it's always the same,
forever! until worn out parts or broken. I think my wagon actually the
mileage dropped a bit, like 2 - 5%, because I have the mixture *right*
across the board, as opposed to running lean sometimes and rich others. It
sits for a month and starts with 600 rpm idle after 1 second of cranking,
and runs better all across the board.