Re: [AMC-list] Adding TBI fuel

if your tune is correct. Don't expect magical improvements from efi. John Elle was disappointed when he did the swap on his Spirit.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:26:50
To: AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Adding TBI fuel

I'm getting 20 mpg with the white 70 Javelin, 304 ci stock engine,
motorcraft 2 barrel carb (poorly tuned right now) T-5 manual 2.87 axle,
245-45-17 tires in back. If I could just figure out that EFI stuff, I'm sure
another five mpg would be easy to achieve.
Or if I would spend some time with that 2bbl carb..............

Armand