[AMC-list] OT: Raybucks???

I have received the following from a co-worker.
I am wondering has anyone used this adhesive or these panels or similar?
ANY thoughts?

Have you (or anyone you know) ever purchased any auto body repair panels such as is available on raybuck.com?  I am trying to find out if anyone has ever used their products and the "Silaprene" adhesive which is supposed to work well for these panels in lieu of welding.

Link to adhesive.

http://raybuck.com/i-68943-silaprene-adhesive.html

The guy has a RUSTY 95 ford truck and will likely just glue the panels on, no body work, maybe a spraybomob of white paint over the whole mess....

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.