[AMC-list] 70 dash overlay

 I told you all I would pass along a reproduction dash overlay for a 70 amx if I found one.  Well i found one on ebay.  It is offered by P-G Classic.  I copied the description from the ad in ebay.  If any of you have a 70 amx you might want to save this because it just popped up on ebay.  I was unable to find any other restoration service for this or reproduction sincd AMark no longer offers it.

THIS IS NEW Reproduction 1970 AMC AMX Gauge Woodgrain Bezel,This new woodgrain stamped aluminum dash bezel, are as the original print the woodgrain on the aluminum plate mould stamped, Come with Glove box panel,Sold as a set.

We reproduce a lot of rare mopar parts. We use our own tooling and moulds. We try to make all the parts the best quality and as original as possible. All the parts have very reasonable prices because we sell directly. We guarantee that all the parts will fit. If you’re not satisfied the parts guarantee money back (except for the shipping and handling cost) if you have any questions or pay by credit card please call 1-888-473-5855 .