Re: [AMC-list] Spirit/Eagle floorpans (was RE: Anyone need a Concord Sta

Re: [AMC-list] Spirit/Eagle floorpans (was RE: Anyone need a Concord Station Wagon- T5 issues)

The bump for the tcase and possibly an extra space to lift the drivetrain up slightly. Mine won't see any serious off-roading (besides my class 2 driveway this winter) so the clearance is less of an issue. (I just won't hang up in 12" of frozen slush like I did last year) I think they moved the bump over slightly to the right as well, but the AW4 is skinnier so I'm not too concerned.   Tomorrow I will bring home the leftover parts to do the front end swap (I'll leave the front diff out till I get the oil pan swapped or the other motor ready to drop in with the 4.0L head on)From: "Dan Strohl"